Rancho Cucamonga Fire Protection District Fire Training Center
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This fire and police training complex of 46,000 square feet includes:
- A six story commercial training tower with multiple class A live fire training props, a flashover fire behavior chamber with clean afterburner technology, US&R training props including an underground confined space tunnel system leading from the interior of the structure to the outside trench rescue prop, and a rappelling tower set up for various ropes and rigging scenarios including high-angle rescue evolutions.
- A one story attached warehouse training building with different roof construction types for demonstration training, electronic fire simulators, and two rooms for live fire demonstration of contents fires with and without sprinkler systems.
- A two story residential training building with multiple class A live fire training props and roof ventilation training props.
- Site props including flat roof and sloping roof ventilation training props, confined space breach prop, pivoting US&R shoring wall, flammable liquid training pad, vehicle extrication pad, rescue systems and rubble pile training pad, and an apparatus drafting test pit.
- A fire headquarters and administration building with large classrooms.
- A fitness building including a workout gym, showers and lockers.
- An equipment and supplies warehouse and storage building.
- A central IT computer data building for the fire district.